Here we will discuss the most characteristic symptoms of kidney diseases and what do kidney stones look like.
The most characteristic symptoms that appear in kidney diseases are:
- pain in the patient, its nature and localization are also taken into account.
- features of urination (including its absence – anuria).
- uremia (acute or chronic self-poisoning of the body).
nephrotic syndrome (characterized by edema of the face, mainly in the eye area, especially in the morning, feet, abdominal cavity, patients note general weakness, loss of appetite, thirst, dry mouth).
- leukocyturia (increase in the number of leukocytes in urine).
- renal colic (acute pain in the lumbar region).