Awareness of Cancer Symptoms: Everyone should be aware enough of the symptoms of cancer in order to get the right medical treatment as soon as possible. It is not necessary that everyone should be suffering from cancer but there is a chance that one could have it so it’s better to attend regular checkups and get rid of unwanted treatments and cure the cancer timely and even the most senior doctors cannot make the patient healthy if the cancer has spread in to the body.
Symptoms: If you want to prevent the cancer then you should be looking forward to regular medical checkups to detect it. However, here are six symptoms listed below of cancer that should be medically examined.
- A mass or swelling in the chest or even in other parts of body especially this is common in woman and if one encounters this then he/she should immediately consult a doctor.
- Blood in to urine being a prominent symptom of kidney cancer or bladder. Blood and mucus in stool is an indication of bowel cancer and excessive discharge, bleeding can be an indication of reproductive organ’s cancer.
- Having cough for a long time especially with blood is prominent symptom of lungs cancer.
- The changes in to the bladder and in bowel also lead to the indication of colon cancer, bladder and prostate.
- Loss of appetite especially in the people who are above 40 years due to problem in swallowing the food can be a symptom of stomach cancer or esophagus / throat cancer
- Soreness on lips or tongue and even on skin that does not heals speedily can be a symptom of mouth cancer or skin cancer.
It is an earlier established fact that how much early a person gets successful to detects his/her cancer that earlier the cancer is able to cure otherwise if the cancer gets spread in to the body then it is really difficult for even the senior surgeons to treat it .