The principal reason why kidney stones develop is due to certain foods we are consuming. Actually in this case food is both the factor which causes the problem as well as the remedy too! Some ordinary food we can find in our refrigerators or are eating is excellent to assist in treating kidney stones.
You can find a lot of natural remedies right there in your kitchen to treat this problem.
- Necessary and Healthy Food
- Magnesium is excellent to avoid the development of kidney stones. Consuming this mineral regularly, may halt kidney stones to form. It is advisable to eat whole wheat bread on a regular basis.
- Salt is a vital substance in your diet. However, when you take it in overabundance it may result in a lot of complications. It is crucial that you should not consume more than 2-grams of sodium on a daily basis.
- The intake of fibre is of utmost importance for kidney health. Eight milligram of bran flakes can be derived from only one bowl! It is a well known fact that fibres are excellent to assist you to dispose of oxalate and calcium during urination.
The Treatment of Kidney Stones
Milk has a high calcium content. Is it advisable to drink milk whilst you are struggling with stones? Yes it is necessary, because the human body needs it. When your body is deprived of the vital quantity of calcium it starts to produce more oxalate. It is factual that oxalate poses to be the principle reason for developing kidney stones. Therefore it is important to consume approximately 3-glasses of milk.
Nettles, a herb, when taken as a diuretic tea are highly beneficial. Tea has both the water and remedial values to assist with kidney health. Water is excellent to flush away the additional unnecessary acids and / or calcium present in your urine.
The easiest accessible remedy is carrots with their high content of Vitamin A. The proverb, an apple a day keeps the doctor away can be applicable to carrots! Carrots a day, will keep kidney stones away. Carrots contain kidney-friendly nutrients and also provide the body with the necessary fibres to assist your digestion system. More vegetables containing a high Vitamin A content include: winter squash, pumpkin, sweet potatoes and broccoli.
For those people who are not vegans, chicken is highly beneficial for kidney stones. Chicken has a high content of Vitamin B6 that assists combating additional oxalate; furthermore it is known as a stone fighter. Taking Vitamin B6 supplements will assist in fighting oxalate whilst magnesium is assisting to prevent kidney stones.
Vitamin A can be added to your diet in the form of a supplement too. Managing a proper diet can assure that you consume the correct quantity of Vitamin A. The RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) is 5000-units of this vitamin.
Consult your doctor to prescribe a supplement which contains both Vitamin A and B6. However, it is advisable to keep your intake of it at 25 mg on a daily basis.
- Kidney Stones: Home Treatment
The following two treatments of kidney stones are objects which are in your home. It is easy to find a two litre bottle, or two one litre bottles! Measure your urine in these bottle(s). An ordinary individual should urinate approximately two litres per day. By checking this, you can avert kidney stones.
Whilst urinating, use a strainer. By doing this you can filter the stones which flows from your urine. Show these strained stones to your medical professional. This will give your doctor a good estimation of your renal health.